Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Pages

Thursday 18 November 2010

New Team Rider

Blast Kiteboarding would like to welcome new Team Rider
CRAIG SMITH



Sponsors : Mutiny Blankforce Mystic Blast
Age: 19
D.O.B: 09/06/91
Lives: Newquay, Cornwall
Local Spots: Perranporth, The Bluff Marazion (Anywhere in Cornwall really ha) S.Wales

I have been involved in kites for as long as I can remember, from the days where I used to fly a 1 line Thomas the tank engine kite to now, competing on the National Amateur Circuit. I have ridden in many different places, mainly in the UK but also a few around the globe as well, places such as Egypt, Fuerteventura, Devon, the east coast & west coast wales, you name it I have most probably kited pretty close.

http://www.blastkiteboarding.co.uk/index.php?_a=viewDoc&docId=7

No comments:

Post a Comment